Sunday, October 7, 2007

In anticipation of the future

"Ayah do it onaself!" That would be, "Lilah do it by myself!" Still not gramatically correct, but you get the picture. This girl wants to do it all. She's had so much fun lately, from visiting her cousins in Rib Lake for Ice Age Days (and eating Cookie Monster blue cake) to non-stop playing with her Mormor and Morfar from Norway. And she even found time to get the last of her teeth (thank you!!).

Oh yeah, did we mention how excited she is to become a big sister in April?
































































Well, the end is nigh for my Baby-Tease website, so I figured now was a good time to make the jump to a blog. I'm not used to the format, so bear with me for a little while. Sets of Lilah pictures may soon make their appearance on Flickr instead, but for now, here's where to look. Her old site still exists (probably until the end of 2007), but I hope to get all the old photos moved over before it's decomissioned. Thanks for bearing with us through growing pains!



























































3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet #2 :)

SchmoozGoddess said...

Great pics!

Lilah is adorable!

Abe said...

Wow, Daniel on a Merry go Round? :)